(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-6265552461186991", enable_page_level_ads: true });

We should all do this

New users introduce yourself here!
NarratingRooster
New User
New User
Reactions:
Orientation: Pansexual

We should all do this

Post by NarratingRooster » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:33 am

I love the idea of this because it's really hard to tell sometimesImage

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

LJay
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Reactions:
Orientation: Gay
Mood:

Re: We should all do this

Post by LJay » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:51 pm

But what if you don't go to movies?

Also, what if you happen to like a guys boots anyway?

Besides, things like this only work if only gays know them. Otherwise some straight guy takes it the wrong way and you get bashed.

Axle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Orientation: Gay
Mood:

Re: We should all do this

Post by Axle » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:09 pm

I haven't seen the movie...

I don't know about the idea though, it seems more of the same sort of thing. From what I am told that gay guys used to have a "secret" code as in they would wear something... I can't recall what exactly that would let other gay guys know that you're also gay without other people knowing.

I think we're getting away from what should be happening. People shouldn't fear asking someone if they're gay or not...that's ultimately where things should be. I also think that we as a society are becoming less social, as in we are beginning to lack social skills. Just saying that in general.

That all being said, this is an interesting subject because it is hard sometimes to tell who is gay or not gay unless someone is flamboyant and that itself doesn't mean that someone is gay. Not everyone uses Grindr or some other dating app, nor does everyone have social media.... I took a month long hiatus from Facebook.

Social Media