(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-6265552461186991", enable_page_level_ads: true });

Call Me DQ

New users introduce yourself here!
DQPumpkinhead
New User
New User
Reactions:
Orientation: Gay

Call Me DQ

Post by DQPumpkinhead » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:14 pm

Hi all. I’m a gay male from Texas who has been with my husband for 17 years. I found this forum via Tapatalk. Taptalk recently purchased Network54, where I followed the Freeballer’s Forum so I started browsing around. I’m still learning Taptalk and how it all works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Axle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mood:

Re: Call Me DQ

Post by Axle » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:48 pm

DQPumpkinhead wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:14 pm
Hi all. I’m a gay male from Texas who has been with my husband for 17 years. I found this forum via Tapatalk. Taptalk recently purchased Network54, where I followed the Freeballer’s Forum so I started browsing around. I’m still learning Taptalk and how it all works.

Hi @DQPumpkinhead! Welcome to Gay Forums and glad you found us :thumbsup"

Congrats to you and your husband on 17 years and hope that you and he have many many more :)

I started this website last August and Tapatalk has been awesome for folks finding us. What is/was Network54?

DQPumpkinhead
New User
New User
Reactions:

Post by DQPumpkinhead » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:50 am

Axle wrote:
DQPumpkinhead wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:14 pm

Hi [mention]DQPumpkinhead[/mention]! Welcome to Gay Forums and glad you found us :thumbsup"

Congrats to you and your husband on 17 years and hope that you and he have many many more :)

I started this website last August and Tapatalk has been awesome for folks finding us. What is/was Network54?
Thanks for the welcome Axel. Network 54 was a site I found many years ago when I started following Freeballer’s Forum. Apparently they hosted several forums like Freeballers and another I sometimes read for Nude Sleepers, Naturalists and other typical topics too. I utilized these forums to have conversations/discussions with like minded or curious people on topics I didn’t exactly feel comfortable talking about with friends.

Axle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mood:

Post by Axle » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:07 am

DQPumpkinhead wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:50 am

Thanks for the welcome Axel. Network 54 was a site I found many years ago when I started following Freeballer’s Forum. Apparently they hosted several forums like Freeballers and another I sometimes read for Nude Sleepers, Naturalists and other typical topics too. I utilized these forums to have conversations/discussions with like minded or curious people on topics I didn’t exactly feel comfortable talking about with friends.

Ah ok. I know how that can be especially with certain topics. I will say that I don't like nor wear briefs lol and in the summer if it is hot enough I do sleep nude... I always tend to run hot anyway, have to crank the AC down and run the fan lol

Chacal60
New User
New User
Reactions:
Orientation: Bi-Sexual

Post by Chacal60 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:22 am

Axle wrote:
DQPumpkinhead wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:50 am

Ah ok. I know how that can be especially with certain topics. I will say that I don't like nor wear briefs lol and in the summer if it is hot enough I do sleep nude... I always tend to run hot anyway, have to crank the AC down and run the fan lol
Same here! I like hot days and cold nights. Preferably blankets or another body to keep me warm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LJay
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Reactions:
Mood:

Post by LJay » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:50 pm

There are formums for freeballers and nude sleepers?
Where?

DQPumpkinhead
New User
New User
Reactions:

Post by DQPumpkinhead » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:22 pm

LJay wrote:There are formums for freeballers and nude sleepers?
Where?
The “Freeballers Forum” is now on TapTalk. Topics range from silly to sexy to serious. It’s interesting to hear guys talk about how and why they became freeballers. I think the Nude Sleepers forum is on Zeta Boards, but we could start the topic here if you like.

LJay
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Reactions:
Mood:

Post by LJay » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:47 am

Oh, I'm (half) kidding. I surprises me that people can get so organized about such things. I can also be a little on the amazed side that we have so many inhibitions. Having grown up a proper Calvinist helps me to understand, but it does seem odd that something that comes so naturally with the wearing of a kilt can seem so strange when a pair of breeches shows up.

Axle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mood:

Post by Axle » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:59 am

@DQPumpkinhead Sure, it is an interesting topic actually. We're open to pretty much any topic :)

Social Media