(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-6265552461186991", enable_page_level_ads: true });

Newbie!

New users introduce yourself here!
Chacal60
New User
New User
Reactions:
Orientation: Bi-Sexual

Newbie!

Post by Chacal60 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:59 pm

Hello guys,

I’m Jay, a 57 yo closeted bi married guy, only about five years into embracing my sexual identity and “feeling” my way around this new world.

Thanks for welcoming me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LJay
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Reactions:
Orientation: Gay
Mood:

Re: Newbie!

Post by LJay » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:53 am

So tell me, @Chacal60 l60, if you were me, what would I be most curious about in your regard ?

This is a stab at another way of asking what is the least well-locked door on your closet. Yes, it is late but
I am curious about how you deal with your self perception.

Axle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mood:

Post by Axle » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:34 pm

It is never too late... I always refer to the song "Sunscreen" by Baz Luhrmann on this sort of stuff. I may be 31 but I still struggle with mysexual orientation and what I want out of life and I do get the burning sensation that I need to get it all figured out so I can live my life but I think the reality is that living my life is part of figuring it out. I think we're pre-programmed into thinking that we're supposed to live life a certain way and that certain behaviors are "normal" but what the fuck is normal anyway?

Anyway didn't mean to go on a philosophical rant, however the important thing is that there's not a thing wrong with coming to terms with yourself, on anything, at the age of 57...77...89. Life is a journey.. Just don't feel that "Oh I should have done this years ago." I have felt that way about a lot of things I've done, things that play a part in my current situation.

LJay
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Reactions:
Mood:

Post by LJay » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:36 pm

And then, @Axle there is the idea that one need not figure things out at all, but simply live and realize the present.

Chacal60
New User
New User
Reactions:
Orientation: Bi-Sexual

Post by Chacal60 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:00 pm

LJay wrote:And then, [mention]Axle[/mention] there is the idea that one need not figure things out at all, but simply live and realize the present.
I’m not trying to figure anything out at all. I’m embracing the new joy I’ve discovered relatively late in life!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LJay
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Reactions:
Mood:

Post by LJay » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:26 am

Glad to hear that tomorrow morning you will be stepping into the first day of the rest of your life with a grin.

Social Media