(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-6265552461186991", enable_page_level_ads: true });

New here!

New users introduce yourself here!
bloggermadbz
New User
New User
Reactions:
Orientation: Bi-Sexual

New here!

Post by bloggermadbz » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:24 am

Hey everyone! Bloggermadbz here. I'm 24yrs from Los Angeles and new to the forum. So please take care of me. I'm not aware of all the latest happenings in the world at large and so far this forum has opened my eyes to do much. I'm looking forward to breaking some norms!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last edited by bloggermadbz on Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

LJay
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Reactions:
Orientation: Gay
Mood:

Re: New here!

Post by LJay » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:41 pm

@bloggermadbz Well, if you are from LA you have some sense of the world at large, so tell the rest of us what it is like.

Welcome here. We're a small crew but getting bigger. Tell your friends.

Axle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mood:

Post by Axle » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:37 am

bloggermadbz wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:24 am
Hey everyone! Bloggermadbz here. I'm 24yrs from Los Angeles and new to the forum. So please take care of me. I'm not aware of all the latest happenings in the world at large and so far this forum has opened my eyes to do much. I'm looking forward to breaking some norms!

Welcome to the forums @bloggermadbz! Tell us about yourself :)

I'll admit I'm not quite well aware about all the news going on these days...who would want to anyway? Seldom any good news!

bloggermadbz
New User
New User
Reactions:

Post by bloggermadbz » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:45 am

Axle wrote:
bloggermadbz wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:24 am

Welcome to the forums [mention]bloggermadbz[/mention]! Tell us about yourself :)

I'll admit I'm not quite well aware about all the news going on these days...who would want to anyway? Seldom any good news!
Awe so true. There is so much happening these days.

bloggermadbz
New User
New User
Reactions:

Post by bloggermadbz » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:48 am

LJay wrote:[mention]bloggermadbz[/mention] Well, if you are from LA you have some sense of the world at large, so tell the rest of us what it is like.

Well I live in LA but I'm from the Caribbean. All I'm sure of is that I don't want to go back to that place.

LJay
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Reactions:
Mood:

Post by LJay » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:27 pm

bloggermadbz wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:48 am
LJay wrote:@bloggermadbz Well, if you are from LA you have some sense of the world at large, so tell the rest of us what it is like.

Well I live in LA but I'm from the Caribbean. All I'm sure of is that I don't want to go back to that place.

Sorry to hear that you do not want to go back to the Caribbean. My sister used to sail over there from Florida and hang out in places no tourist will ever hear of and also on uninhabited islands with her sailor husband. She loved it.

Social Media