(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-6265552461186991", enable_page_level_ads: true });

New and need friends

New users introduce yourself here!
deviousv001
New User
New User
Reactions:
Orientation: Bi-Sexual

New and need friends

Post by deviousv001 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:52 pm

Hey guys I'm Dvs. I'm 29 bi and live in Kentucky. Looking for some friends to chat with. I don't have many gay friends in my area and I get lonely very easy.

Sent from my PicassoTab using Tapatalk

Axle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Orientation: Gay
Mood:

Re: New and need friends

Post by Axle » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:56 am

Welcome to the forums @deviousv001. I hope you're doing well :)

I'm down in NC in the mountains and it is rural and can be lonely at times. But we have folks from all over on here but also a somewhat new site (and I'm new to promoting websites myself). Feel free to talk about anything you like.

LJay
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Reactions:
Mood:

Post by LJay » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:52 pm

@de@deviousv001 , welcome to the crew. There aren't many of us here but that doesn't stop us from talking about most anything. Kentucky can be a beautiful place. Which part are you from?

deviousv001
New User
New User
Reactions:
Orientation: Bi-Sexual

Post by deviousv001 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:17 pm

Hey guys, I currently live in small town called hopkinsville. It's nice here but after a while it can get pretty boring. I do have a boyfriend but he doesn't quite help my desire to connect with the lgbt community. I am not originally from here which hasn't been helpful in finding friends locally. In fact since I've been here I have only run into 3 other people I can confirm are other than straight. While it's nice to know that there are others around, my interactions have been less than fruitful being that two of said interactions where brief and in passing while the other one was when I was at a bar and kept the individual from drunkenly falling out of his chair, to which he responded by propositioning me. I really just want people I can chat normally with and maybe get some advice on how to deal with my current relationship which, to be honest, has been extremely taxing and less than satisfying.

Axle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mood:

Post by Axle » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:29 pm

deviousv001 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:17 pm
Hey guys, I currently live in small town called hopkinsville. It's nice here but after a while it can get pretty boring. I do have a boyfriend but he doesn't quite help my desire to connect with the lgbt community. I am not originally from here which hasn't been helpful in finding friends locally. In fact since I've been here I have only run into 3 other people I can confirm are other than straight. While it's nice to know that there are others around, my interactions have been less than fruitful being that two of said interactions where brief and in passing while the other one was when I was at a bar and kept the individual from drunkenly falling out of his chair, to which he responded by propositioning me. I really just want people I can chat normally with and maybe get some advice on how to deal with my current relationship which, to be honest, has been extremely taxing and less than satisfying.

Is it just your experiences with other gay guys in the area that are giving you cold feet about the gay community? I will be open and say a lot of time there is a lack of community within the gay community. I will say that a lot of guys, in general, lack personality and dimension...meaning they're looking for something besides a good friendship. Kind of sucks because we as humans want to connect with others who have similar interests. While I can't speak of the great sucesses I have had connecting with like minded people as I am into some hobbies that aren't all that popular.

You're welcome to talk about and ask questions about your relationship. What I can say about forums, having been on other LGBT forums (now running one) is that the more honest and having insight into your situation will generally mean you'll get better feedback. I would also see people on forums telling people that they ought to end their relationship over the smallest of things. I wouldn't want to give any sort of advice without at least knowing that I have a pretty good understanding of the situation, nor am I or anyone else is an expert. So that's sort of a disclaimer...

I would always encourage people to be honest with themselves and that others here carefully dispense advice. We would not want you or others to remain in bad or abusive relationships and likewise wouldn't want people ending relationships when things can be settled in a positive way.

edit: I will note that if you are concerned about privacy, visibility of posts. You're welcome to PM me and the "Members Only" section (Forum Games & Need Your Advice forums) are not crawled by Google or other search engines (as they do not have permissions as Guests or Bots to read those areas) but Tapatalk could be an exception, not sure as it does run on a different set of permissions.

LJay
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Reactions:
Mood:

Post by LJay » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:05 pm

Talk away, guy. Glad to hear from you any time.

Social Media