(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-6265552461186991", enable_page_level_ads: true });

The Things Mankind Should Focus On

What is the meaning of life? How should we live it? Share your philosophy and thoughts here!
Axle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Orientation: Gay
Mood:

The Things Mankind Should Focus On

Post by Axle » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:02 am

I was intrigued by @LJay in another thread. What should we humans be prioritizing over all the things that come up in the news, like pretty much anything that has been politicized lately. We're bombarded with clickbait articles instilling outrage, anger, sadness with much it driving a wedge between people. I feel that a great deal of what we see coming through our Facebook or Twitter feeds is to get clicks, get exposure so that someone at the end of the line can make money without much regard on the effects on society. It's reckless. Yes, I do think there are social issues that should be addressed and fixed but a lot of the stories I see coming out aren't doing anything but making things worse. When was the last time you read any good news?

That all being said what do you think humanity should focus on doing? As much as I want to go right on in and list all the things I think, I'm going to hand this off to y'all first (as the forum is more about you guys than me).

Social Media